Friday, March 30, 2007

WHAT A SUNSET


Yesterday I was sitting in the loungeroom working on a lamp and I happened to glance out the window. I think it was about 5.45pm, getting dark and I thought we were going to have a huge storm, because the sky had been as black as.
Suddenly the sun broke through and I couldn't believe the picture it painted. Absolutely amazing. I ran (really-lol) to grab the camera and tried to get some decent pics, but my photography skills with the new camera are not what they could be (lol), but I think the couple I managed to get were great. I just hope I manage to get the pic on here (lol) without Shannon's help. Mother Nature is truly wonderful sometimes, eh.

3 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

OOOH how lurvley mummy !!!
Your camera skills are improving too LOL

Luvs ya MWA xo

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

Ooooh Coll! That picture is G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!!! Thanks for sharing =) Hugs, Debbie

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

I saw it thanks for the pic is it ok if i pinch it,i drove up mums (katoomba Thursday arvo and saw just that sky and felt my dad with me for the first time since he died) i soo have to scrap your photo.P.S love the lamps to die for and yep men just dont get it