Saturday, March 31, 2007

My gorgeous new boudoir lamps





I am sooo tired today, haven't been home from work very long and had a really lousy night, not much sleep. Even after working there for 6 years, I still find it hard to sleep. Much rather be home in my own bed. And I have to go back tomorrow. I HATE working weekends. Oh well, needs must.
I decided (this on the way home up the Mountains) that I REALLY HATE SLOW DRIVERS WHO DRIVE IN THE FAST LANE. AAARGH!! Just get out of my way, I want to get home. Okay, got that off my chest.
These are my beautiful boudoir lamps I bought on ebay. They look sooo lovely at night. Sorry about the camera flash in the mirror. They are the most gorgeous pink around the top of the glass, which doesn't quite show up in the pic, so I have put the single one on so you can see how pretty-n-pink it is. John wants to know why they are on the sideboard if they are boudoir lamps. Men!!! They just don't get it.
The yummy cake on the sideboard is a pressie from Shann. It came home with me today. Bet John thinks it's real. He doesn't need cake anyway - lol.
Gotta go get ready for a birthday party next door. I must be getting old, would much rather watch tv in my dressing gown tonight - lol.






3 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

i love, love, love all of your pretties! the painting, your candlestick holders, the lamps (men are too funny, they just don't get it - ha!), the cake... everything looks soooooooooooo pretty! you need to take photos of the rest of your home and so we can see the rest of your adorable house =) hugs, debbie p.s. i too hate slow drivers in pretty much any lane - lol!!!

Peta said...

Gorgeous lamps, would look lovely in my kitchen, men just don't get it.
I have that same pink christmas tree tealight holder as you :)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such Pretties! I LOVE them all! I found your blog thru Debbie's. I just started a new blog a few days ago, so you'll have to come visit mine, too.

I love your decorating style, & the lamps are sooo pretty. Also love the mirror above the sideboard ~ I sell antique mirrors on eBay, so I know the good stuff!!:0)

Stephanie