Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTMAS EVE


BOY, DID THIS DAY TURN UP FAST.

I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE YOUR SHOPPING DONE, PRESENTS WRAPPED & UNDER THE TREE & THAT YOU ARE ALL WAITING EXCITEDLY FOR SANTA TO COME.

THIS PIC IS A LITTLE NATIVITY COLLAGE MY ELDEST GRANDDAUGHTER, REBECCA, MADE FOR ME WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT NINE (SHE'S NOW 18). I PUT IT OUT EVERY YEAR.

IT IS VERY PRECIOUS & I THOUGHT IT WAS APT FOR CHRISTMAS EVE. THIS IS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS REALLY ABOUT.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY & BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.


COLL :-}

8 comments:

Siobhan said...

Hello Coll,

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe holiday!

Siobhan xo

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

hi coll, i'm thinking we're having email problems again so i'm writing you here =) yes, i received your card and i love it! so sweet of you =) i was so excited when i received it that i emailed you right away, but apparently it is lost in email (you know where - lol!) somewhere. hugs, debbie

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Coll
I've enjoyed meeting you and thanks for bringing that fun loving daughter of yours into the world! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year
Gail xx

Peta said...

Hi Coll, have a lovely Christmas and I hope you get lots of lovely pink things :) Hugs, Peta

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Alison

Cherub Kisses Boutique said...

Merry Merry Christmas Miss Coll!
Wishing you and your family a glorious Christmas and a blessed New Year too!
Hugs, Dionne

Unknown said...

Yey, she's back!!! Hope your chrissy was wonderful, and your New year is bright and happy, and healthy! Love the picture, I have kept all of my kids' things over the years,I could never part with them!
Sue x

Kara said...

hey coll, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog past couple of weeks, sorry for delay in wishing them in return but I have been poorly, love to all
kara
xox