Friday, October 19, 2007

Better late than Never, as they say

Well, I have just been going through some comments on my older blogs & I have discovered that, while I was MIA, I was very remiss (love that word) & missed out that I was tagged for a couple of things. Alison of Creative Art & Craft, tagged me for the "Name Game". So sorry Alison that I missed it, but just for you, I'll do it now. I don't actually have a middle name, after eleven kids (lol) I think my Mum & Dad gave up trying to think of one, so I'm just plain Colleen. I really wanted to be Linda (Lord knows why), so we'll use that.

L: late, I quite often am, although I hate to be, but there's always so much to do before I actually get out of the house.

I: independant, sometimes too much, I'd rather do things myself than let someone help me. Makes John mad.

N: nosey (well, there's no harm in a little healthy curiosity, is there?)

D: doting (yes, that is a word & I couldn't think of anything else). I dote on my kids & grandkids, the big people can fend for themselves.

A: angry. oh boy, I can get VERY angry (Irish temper, thanks Dad), you don't want to be around me when I am.

There you go Alison, all done.

Hugs, Coll :-}

8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks Coll, Linda would have been a great second name. Thanks for sharing.
Alison

BellaColle said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and for the well wishes for my little guy.
Your blog is very lovely! Thank you for inviting me.

Rosemary said...

Hello Coll,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for the kind words.
It's so nice to meet you.
Love the wisteria, by the way.
I haven't seen any here since June.
Visit me again soon. I will have pictures after the wedding next week.
Rosemary

Unknown said...

Thank you Coll for your sweet comments on my blog! I was honored to leave the post for our sweet Lori. I feel so bad for all she is going through.

Love,
Amy

FrostingsNSparkles said...

You poor darling, I'm so sorry that you haven't been feeling well :( I haven't been on in a week, so was thrilled to see that you'd come back, but so sorry to hear about your poor knees. That's an awfully long wait :( I hope your dh is feeling better too. You and Shannon did a fantastic job on her Halloween decor!!

Beverley Wainwright said...

Hi Colleen,
fab blog and just love the fact that you should have been called linda!!! Maybe you were just that in a previous life - u never know!!
Eleven kids too thats fantastic what a mum you must have!
Love bev xxx

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Coll! Angry? I don't believe it for a second!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

HA HA believe it Steph! AND i am just like her too :)

xo Shann