Wednesday, October 24, 2007

RAIN!!!!!! AND A PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE IN THE US AFFECTED BY THE FIRES.

I am just about to go to bed, but i have to tell you, "IT'S RAINING"!!!!
We've had "Mountain Mist" all day, but this afternoon it got a little heavier, and now it is rain. Just heavy enough at the moment to make a difference, good soaking rain, I can hear my garden jumping for joy!!
I hope & pray that the farmers who need it the most are getting some of this delightful dampness.
I also have to add our prayers for all our blogger friends in California affected by the terrible fires. I have watched them on the TV and I'm horrified to learn that most of the fires were started on purpose. What in the world is wrong with people? How can anyone do this to their fellow man.
I hope & pray that everyone in harms way is delivered safely.
Hugs, Coll :-}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you about the fires. It is awful and so tragic!

So happy you got some rain! What a difference it will make :)

Hugs,
Amy

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Coll, thanks for visiting my blog. After 4 days helping Amy and Ryan settle in with Riley I am home. It was wonderful being with them. The fires in the States are terrifying.Alison

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Hi Coll havent stopped by in an age,the fires have been just awful,makes you nervous with our summer to come lol its a price we pay for living in these beautiful mountains i guess.

Wanda said...

Thank you so much for your concern and prayers. My family are all safe, but so many have lost everything.

Rain, wouldn't we love some now!!
:)