Saturday, June 2, 2007

Well, this is my new lamp


Ooops, my computer locked up in the middle of everything, so I lost the bit about my new lamp. Anyway, this is it. It came all the way from Canada and took nearly 3 months to get here!!! The seller was supposed to send it airmail, but she sent it surface. I had just about given up hope of it ever arriving. I did intend to re-sell it on ebay, as I got it for a really good price, but now I don't know. I guess I could find room for it somewhere.......

Hugz, coll :-}

PS: that mercenary daughter of mine probably wants me to leave this to her in my will too - lol.

6 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

is this the m.i.a. lamp that you told me about months ago????? i figured it was gone forever... lol! so h*a*p*p*y it finally arrived. hugs, debbie

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a pretty lamp!!! Care to adopt me? I will fight Shann for it!!!

BTW, I'm having "Wedding Week" on my blog so give it a peek when you get a chance!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

a Pocket Angel said...

The lamp is just gorgeous! You have such a lovely blog.. Thanks for sharing :-} ~Mary~

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Yep, Shann is a hoot! I'm so glad she reminded me of that scene. It is one of my favorite movies, too.

Hope Sam is doing great now & not too tired of that horrid cast!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Genevieve said...

I love your lamp! Don't you just love international shipping???I am so glad sweet little Sam is on the mend!

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Coll,
Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like the matchbox swap will be a go-er, we've got enough people so I will post a proper 'thing' about it over the weekend.
Just love this lamp and don't know how you could ever part with it. Is it rewired for our electricity points? I bet it glows beautifully...