Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New Lamp


I finally managed to finish off this gorgeous lamp, which has been patiently waiting for weeks now. Just couldn't decide what to put around the bottom edge, but finally decided on the pretty AB crystals, which throw off such pretty colours, so I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

The Ribbons & Roses fabric is from the Mary Rose collection, all of them are soooo pretty, all crisp white and pink roses, what more could a girl ask for.

I have it sitting on my bedside table at the moment, looks like it belongs there. Oh well, maybe the next one I make. Hmmm.
Speaking of pretty fabrics, received my parcel from shabbyhomeshoppe yesterday. Sooo beautiful are all the Ashwell fabrics I bought from the lovely Tammy, who is the sweetest thing, she put extra Bella Rose Blush in for me as a gift. What a darling, she knew it was one of my favourites.

Just looked outside my window at this beautiful day, I can see white daisies, blue plumbago and musk pink salvia waving in the breeze. I think I hear the garden calling - lol.

Have a great day.

Hugz, Coll :-}

3 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

oooh, i'm jealous! i LOVE that lamp - VERY PRETTY!!! as usual, you did a GREAT job =) hugs, debbie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh what a wonderful lamp! Also the cherub one. And actually, they aren't that hard to take apart and redo, it all screws together. But if you have a friend who'll do it for beers, by all means- let him!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Love the fabric on this shade, too!

BTW, my dear daddy always taught me to diagram anything that had more than 3 pieces as I was taking it apart. Then you just go backwards when putting it back together.

Stephanie