Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Junkin' Day




Well, it seems like forever since I've had time to get to my blog. Sooo busy at work and in the garden, also trying to get lamps finished, for ebay and orders.

Met Shannon after work on Saturday and went "junkin". We both got some terrific things. Shannon got her boudoir chair, she's wanted one for ages. It's all pretty pink velvet and will be really gorgeous when it's cleaned up.

I got heaps of old china and linen, some gorgeous tablecloths with cross stitched roses, also some pretty doilies, also with roses, of course. Got some pretty trios, bowls and other stuff.

The best things of all though were these absolutely gorgeous teasets. Not sure if they are meant to be for coffee, or Chinese tea, but who cares! I can't decide which one is the prettiest, the pink roses or the crinoline lady. They are both lovely, all pieces in great shape and only one cup missing out of all of the pieces. I would love to keep both of them, but I have to be strong, I'm running out of room. Hmmm, maybe I COULD find space :-} The pretty bowl with the violets is soooo me, according to Shannon, it's definately a keeper.




3 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

oooooooooh, looks like you hit the jackpot when you and shannon went junkin' =) lots and lots of pretties... hugs, debbie

Cherub*Kisses said...

Coll,
Sounds you girls had a fun time... awesome!! I miss my mommy to go shopping with & laugh & eat & well you know :))
xo, Dionne

Cherub*Kisses said...

ps. thank heavens for unlimited long distance... we burn up the phone lines daily :)))