Saturday, May 5, 2007

I've been tagged

Well, evidently Julles and my dear (hmmmm) daughter Shannon have both tagged me !! Good grief!! I'm thinkin' I only have to do it once though, eh. I couldn't possibly think of fourteen things that are weird about myself - lol.
Seriously, it's really hard. Shannon could probably think of lots, but I don't think I'm THAT weird. Maybe I am. I'm gonna go have a bath and ponder on this. Might have to light some candles and take a glass of wine in too, just to get the old brain cells working, you understand. I can do this because I have the house to myself, John is at work and will be home late. Just me and the dawg. Ha, now there's one thing I just thought of. Tell you later. Bye.

Hugz, Coll :-}

PS: Forget to tell you I had another junkin' day yesterday, and all while I was workin'. One of my guys was at work and I took my other guy, who loves old stuff despite him being intellectually disabled. He fiddled with old record players, telephones and stuff and we had a ball and I got some really great stuff for ebay. Will post pics next time. :-}






3 comments:

Ragged Roses said...

Hi
Thanks for the lovely comments! Good to have found your site too, your garden looks wonderful. It's not easy being tagged, easier to ask someone else to compile the list for you, my girls came up with a very long list for me ...Kimx

Cape Cod Washashore said...

OOOhhh! You have a lovely, delightful blog! I am so glad you visited me today. I have been tagged, too (three times and counting now)! I hope to get my list up tomorrow morning. I will visit again! =)

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

come on woman get ya weird stuff out in public view!!!

ok lets see......
you are always wiping the sink ( hmm but so am i).....

LOL
luv ya mummy :)