Saturday, May 12, 2007

Finally, my list of "weird" things I do

Okay, I've been chastised by my very own daughter (just remember Shann, tomorrow is Mother's Day, be nice to the old girl). I know I got tagged days ago (ok, a week ago), but I've been really busy. Anyway, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it - lol. Really, it's taken me that long to think of seven weird things - lol. I'm sure my girls could think of many more in less than a minute.

Well, here goes.

1. Shannon was right, I'm always wiping the sink down. Not just the sink, just about everything. Can't stand drips of water, bread crumbs (mostly John's), bird seed (from my canary) or anything around the kitchen benches or whatever. John says I'm gonna get buried with a wettex in my hand-lol.

2. It takes me twice as long at home to do the things I do in half the time at work. Does that make sense? Maybe because I'm not getting paid for it-lol.

3. I'm with the rest of you girls, can't stand anyone messing up my cushions. Don't crush'em, and especially DON'T SIT ON THEM.

4. Like my dear friend Debbie (purple flower fairy) I'm addicted to lamps. Apart from making them, if I'm not listing on ebay, I'm usually looking at lamps on ebay. If I had the money, oh boy.

5. I can't stand it when people leave things lying around after they've used them - if you use it, PUT IT AWAY!! Drives me nuts.

6. I talk to my little dog, Maddie, like she was one of my kids. We have great conversations. That probably wouldn't be too bad, but she's deaf as a post. Maybe she can lip read.

7. I actually think I'm becoming addicted to buying fabric. I think gee, that would make a great lamp or whatever. I've discovered that I've got fabric I'll probably never use, but it's gorgeous anyway.

So there you go, I'm done. And I'm not going to tag anyone, because you've all been done too many times already. Just how many weird things can we have wrong with us. Hmmm.

Cheers, Coll :-}

9 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

ABOUT TIME they are not very weird wither .Still since we are all similar maybe its that we are all weird so its normal to us.Umm does that makes sense ?
Jullie

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherub*Kisses said...

Morning Miss Coll :)

That's cute .... Maddie is probably just like the kids ... she has that selective hearing thing going on LoL!

Hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day!
Hugs, Dionne

Peta said...

I agree about lamps. The only room I don't have a lamp in is the bathroom!

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

no wonder we like each other - lol! you're not weird, you're normal =) hugs, debbie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I have been enjoying every blog's 7 eird lists! So fun to read. Yours is cute. I have a dog going deaf too, and I am sure she still listens to me. Not sure if it is lip reading or telepathy, tho!

Wanda said...

Oh thanks for coming by my "bathroom" this morning!!!

So glad I found you...I'll be back. I really enjoyed reading your seven facts about youself.
You sound like a neat lady to me.

Unknown said...

Nice of you to welcome me, its all new, and exciting, and funny to read! I agree with all your weird things, I cant stand dirty benches!I didnt even know you and Shannon had a blog, but now I will be sure to keep watching, and any pointers, send my way!! Sue