Wednesday, May 2, 2007

MY NEW BANNER

I am so, so happy with my lovely new banner!! My darling daughter, Shannon, got together with the wonderful Jullie and this is what I got. WOW!! It's just gorgeous, I love it to bits. It's even got a pic of my lovely coffee pot, or should I say John 's coffee pot. He bought it years ago and I thought he was nuts - lol. Just shows, he was into shabby chic before I was.
So thank you, thank you, thank you, Shannon and Julles, for my lovely banner. Such a lovely surprise.
By the way, my Cherub lamp is fixed. I bought a 6-pack of JD & Coke for Jason, said here's my thank you, but you did it wrong. After much laughter (and denials on his part), my gorgeous Cherub is back together, right way up.
Great day all round, I think.

Hugz, Coll :-}


5 comments:

Cherub*Kisses said...

Hi Coll,
I love your new banner... beautiful!!
Happy to see you got your lamp fixed up right :) & Jason is probably happy also with his JD & Coke LOL!!
... with regards to my little men, yes, it's not easy sometimes doing the "girly thing" but they're good about it all LoL!! I am so like Shannon in the way of ohh! please don't scrunch the cushions or you messed up the slipcover... but it's all in the training :)))
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by ~ Dionne

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

oh my gosh coll!!! i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that banner =) how pretty. maybe i can bribe shannon into making me one??? lol! hugs, debbie

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

YOU AHVE BEEN TAGGED go to my blog to find out what that means.
Jullie

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

hello Mummy i have tagged you too. HA HA HA

So heres the rules... each player starts with 7 random weird facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

i already know you are weird but!!

xxoo

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Your new banner looks great!! I especially love that background!
:)