Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My darling Sam's Op

Well, as you all obviously know, our darling Sam is going in to have his operation in the morning. We will all be saying prayers and thinking good thoughts and I know everyone out there is too. Shannon has made me promise to keep my blog updated (I will darling, I swear) so that everyone knows how Sam is doing (and his Mum & Dad too of course). Sometimes I think it's harder on the parents than it is on the kids. Shannon's sister had her tonsils out when she was only five and I was a real mess, so I know exactly what they are going through.

Sam is in the best possible hands, his surgeon is the best in the business and Westmead Children's Hospital is known world-wide.

I just spoke to Shannon on the phone and she is understandably on edge, but she is strong and has her darling husband Shane to hold onto, so keep the good thoughts coming and I will let you all know tomorrow how he came through the operation.

Hugz, Coll :-}

No comments: