Friday, August 17, 2007

My Gorgeous Girls (& a guy)


Okay, I have missed a few days, but I've just done three 24hr shifts at work with only one day off in between, so there hasn't been much time for anything. But just see what my darling daughter (Shannon} made for me yesterday. A Tussie Mussie. I think this is the first one she's made. Isn't it gorgeous. Haven't quite found just the place for it, you know when you walk around the house with something in your hand going "hmmm, maybe here", until you find just the right spot. I have some lovely silk Sweet Peas that will look wonderful in it.
And speaking of darling daughters, I thought I'd show you my other talented daughter, Tracey. She doesn't blog and hardly ever ebays, but her creative talents know no bounds, as you can tell from this pic. She has created four of the most gorgeous girls on this earth (proud Nanny talking). From left to right, Jessica (14), Rebecca (18) & Alexandra (16) & Kaitlyn (4). With them is her wonderful, long-suffering partner of seven years, Todd, Dad of Kaitlyn. What a guy! All those women in the house, and a female dog as well.

This is what the eldest three used to look like. Disregard "Nanny" in the background. Oh My, how time flies. They are, along with their little sister Kaitlyn and my Sam, the lights of my life.
What did we ever do without grandkids. And I haven't even started on John's lovely daughter's little ones. More pics to follow.

Hugs Coll :-}

(The pics wouldn't move, no matter how I tried. Help Lori!!)










3 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a wonderful family you have! I hope they live close by, too, so that you can also enjoy them! Precious grandbabies!!!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Hi Coll love the Tussie Mussie ,the bargains and the houses.Shan will have to bring you here one day for a cuppa and a sticky.Loving your garage finds and happy maddie is all better.
Like i said to shannon hurry up winter and hello spring,my snowdrops are out so its coming.

Peta said...

The tussie mussie is fab and so are your gorgeous girls :)