Friday, August 17, 2007

Thank you

Thank you so much to everyone who sent well wishes to my Maddie. This is her & our Rotweiler, Emma, having a chat. She is back to normal again after a week on antibiotics. She will go back to the vet next week, but we have decided no surgery, she is too old, has a heart murmur & arthritis & I would be terrified of what might happen. She will be able to go on long term antibiotics, so I think this is the way we'll go.
Once again, thank you so much. And yes, we are soppy about our pets, they're family, right.
Hugs, Coll :-}

2 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Theres my liddle Maddie and my big gorgeous Gal too :)

I inherited soppyness from you i think.
its not a bad thing but :)

xxoo

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What an adorable pic! We love our fur babies, too! So glad Maddie is better!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents